Below are steps to contact ComEd customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-334-7661
- Press 0
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from ComEd
ComEd Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for electrical issues or power outages
- Press 2 to pay now
- Press 3 for everything else
- Press 0 to speak with the representative
ComEd Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live ComEd customer service is available from 7am to 7pm on Monday-Friday.
ComEd Support Phone Numbers
- ComEd Support Phone Number: 1-800-334-7661. Live ComEd customer service is available from 7am to 7pm on Monday-Friday.
- ComEd Assistance Programs: 1-888-806-CARE (1-888-806-2273).
- ComEd Smart Meter Inquiries: 1-866-368-8326.
- TTY: 1-800-572-5789.
- ComEd Business: 1-877-426-6331.
- To Report an Outage: 1-800-334-7661.
ComEd Web Links
- ComEd Official Web Site
- ComEd Facebook page
- ComEd Twitter page
- ComEd Youtube page
- ComEd Linkedin page
- ComEd Instagram page
- ComEd Pinterest page
ComEd Mailing Addresses
General: ComEd Customer Care Center, P.O. Box 805379, Chicago, IL 60680-5379
Payment: ComEd, P.O. BOX 6111, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6111
ComEd support email
E-mail customer service is not available from ComEd. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-334-7661 and follow instructions above.
ComEd Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from ComEd. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-334-7661 and follow instructions above.
ComEd Help Page
You can find more information at ComEd help page.
How do I speak to a live person if Comed contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Comed website.
- Open Comed Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.