Below are steps to contact Farmers Insurance customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-888-327-6335
- Say “Customer service”
- Follow instructions
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Farmers
Farmers Voice Main Menu
- Say “claims”
- Say “make a payment”
- Say “ID card”
- Say “policy questions”
Farmers Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Farmers customer service is available from 7am to 11pm CST on Monday-Friday, from 8am to 8pm CST on Saturday-Sunday.
Farmers Insurance Support Phone Numbers
- Farmers Support Phone Number: 1-888-327-6335. Live Farmers customer service is available from 7am to 11pm CST on Monday-Friday, from 8am to 8pm CST on Saturday-Sunday.
- Personal bill payments: 1-888-327-6335.
- Commercial bill payments: 1-866-315-8445.
- Claim Services: 1-800-435-7764.
- Agent Directory: 1-888-327-6335.
Farmers Insurance Web Links
- Farmers Official Web Site
- Farmers Facebook Support page
- Farmers Twitter Support page
- Farmers Instagram page
Farmers Mailing Address
6301 Owensmouth Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Personal Bill Payments:
PO Box 0991
Carol Stream, IL 60132-0991
Commercial Bill Payments:
PO Box 4665
Carol Stream, IL 60197-4665
Farmers Insurance Support Email
You can send an e-mail to Farmers via this “Contact Us” web page.
Farmers Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Farmers. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-888-327-6335 and follow instructions above.
Farmers Help Page
You can find more information at Farmers help page.
How do I speak to a live person if Farmers Insurance contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Farmers Insurance website.
- Open Farmers Insurance Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.