Below are steps to contact Fidelity customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1‑800-343-3548 and say “I want to speak to the representative”. After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Fidelity.
Fidelity Support Phone Numbers
- Customer service phone number: 1‑800-343-3548
- NetBenefits® representative: 1-800-835-5097
- The deaf or hard of hearing: 1-800-544-0118
- Fidelity Automated Service Telephone (FAST®): 1-800-544-5555
- International trading representative: 1-800-544-2976
- Fidelity managed account representative: 1-800-544-3455
- Existing Fidelity Charitable accounts: 1-800-952-4438
- Marshall Islands customer service phone number: 1-800-225-5288
- Trinidad & Tobago customer service phone number: 1-800-858-8920
- Fidelity Global Service: you can view all other customer service phone numbers here.
Fidelity Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Fidelity customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Fidelity Web Links
- Fidelity Official Web Site
- Fidelity Facebook page
- Fidelity Linkedin page
- Fidelity Twitter Page
- Fidelity Youtube Videos
Fidelity Mailing Address
Deposits or payments for trades:
PO Box 770001
Cincinnati, OH 45277-0003
All term life insurance accounts:
Fidelity Investments Life Insurance
PO Box 770001
Cincinnati, OH 45277-0050
Other mailing address here.
For Fidelity FAQ navigate to https://www.fidelity.com/faqs/overview.
Fidelity Live Chat Support
You can start live chat with customer support here by clicking the “Chat with an Investment Professional” button. Chat available from 8am to 10pm ET on Monday-Friday and from 9am to 4pm ET on Saturday-Sunday.
Fidelity support email
Support email customer service option is not supported by Fidelity.
How do I speak to a live person if Fidelity contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Fidelity website.
- Open Fidelity Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.