Below are steps to contact Fingerhut customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-208-2500
- Press 1 (if you are a resident of the State of California) or press 2 (for otherwise)
- Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number
- Press 0 (if you would like to speak with an agent)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Fingerhut
Fingerhut Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Fingerhut customer service is available from 7am to 10am CT Monday-Sunday.
Fingerhut Support Phone Numbers
- Fingerhut customer service phone number: 1-800-208-2500. Fingerhut live customer service agents are available from 7am to 10am CT Monday-Sunday.
- To place an order: 1-800-233-3588. Fingerhut live customer service agents are available from 7am to 10am CT Monday-Sunday.
- En Espanol: 1-800-556-3208.
- List of manufacturers contact information: Fingerhut information page.
Fingerhut Web Links
Fingerhut Mailing Addresses
Fingerhut Customer Service
6250 Ridgewood Road
St. Cloud, MN 56303
Payment Address – Fingerhut Advantage Credit Accounts:
PO Box 70281
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0281
Payment Address – Fingerhut FreshStart Accounts:
PO Box 70283
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0283
Fingerhut support email
- E-mail address for support issues: [email protected]
- To contact Fingerhut via e-mail you can use the following Fingerhut contact form
Fingerhut Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Fingerhut. To contact a Fingerhut live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-208-2500 and follow the instructions above.
Fingerhut Help Page
You can find more information about Fingerhut at Fingerhut Customers Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Fingerhut contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Fingerhut website.
- Open Fingerhut Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.