Craigslist does not have a phone customer support. You can contact Craigslist customer service by email. To send a message via e-mail use:
Craigslist Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Craigslist customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Craigslist Support Phone Numbers
- Craigslist Corporate Headquarters: 1-415-566-6394.
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357).
Craigslist Web Links
- Craigslist Official Web Site
- Craigslist Facebook page
- Craigslist Twitter page
- Craigslist Linkedin page
- Craigslist Blog page
- Craigslist iOS app
Craigslist Mailing Addresses
1381 9th Ave. San Francisco, CA 94122
222 Sutter St, 9th Floor
San Francisco, California 94108
Craigslist Support Community
You can find more information about Craigslist on the Craigslist Community page. Community Support representative are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Craigslist support email
- Subpoenas and search warrants: [email protected]
- Information about billing: [email protected]
- Information about job: [email protected]
- If you have a static IP address and are continuing to run into trouble: [email protected]
Craigslist Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Craigslist. The best way to contact Craigslist by e-mail or via social media.
Craigslist Help Page
You can find more information at the Craigslist Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Craigslist contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Craigslist website.
- Open Craigslist Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.