Below are steps to contact I-Pass Illinois customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-824-7277
- Say “five” or stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from I-Pass Illinois
I-Pass Illinois Voice Main Menu
- Press or say “one” if you would like to access your I-PASS account via our automatic system
- Press or say “two” if you wish to speak to a customer service representative about your I-PASS account
- Press or say “three” if you have received a violation notice
- Press or say “four” if you have unpaid tolls and want to avoid a violation
- Press or say “five” for all other inquiries
- Press or say “eight” to hear these options again
I-Pass Illinois Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live I-Pass Illinois customer service is available from 6am to 10pm CST on Monday-Friday, from 8am to 5pm CST on Saturday-Sunday.
I-Pass Illinois Support Phone Numbers
- I-Pass Illinois Support Phone Number: 1-800-824-7277. Live I-Pass Illinois customer service is available from 6am to 10pm CST on Monday-Friday, from 8am to 5pm CST on Saturday-Sunday.
- Illinois Tollway Headquarters: 1-630-241-6800.
- Constraction Information: 1-800-865-5394.
I-Pass Illinois Inn Web Links
- I-Pass Illinois Official Web Site
- I-Pass Illinois Facebook page
- I-Pass Illinois Twitter page
- I-Pass Illinois Youtube page
I-Pass Illinois Mailing Addresses
Illinois Tollway Headquarters:
2700 Ogden Ave
Downers Grove, IL 60515
I-Pass Illinois support email
E-mail customer service is not available from I-Pass Illinois. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-824-7277 and follow instructions above.
I-Pass Illinois Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from I-Pass Illinois. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-824-7277 and follow instructions above.
I-Pass Illinois Help Page
You can find more information at I-Pass Illinois help page.
How do I speak to a live person if I Pass Illinois contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a I Pass Illinois website.
- Open I Pass Illinois Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.