Below are steps to contact JCPenney customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-322-1189
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from JCPenney
JCPenney Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for assistance with a new or existing JCPenney.com order
- Press 2 for JCPenney rewards
- Press 3 for major appliance, mattress, furniture, home services or fitness
- Press 4 for credit services including making a payment
- Press star to repeat these options
JCPenney Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live JCPenney customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
JCPenney Support Phone Numbers
- JCPenney Support Phone Number: 1-800-322-1189. Live JCPenney customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- JCPenney Credit Cards Phone Number: 1-888-JCP-RWDS (1-888-527-7937)
- Furniture/Mattress Policy: 1-800-442-7902.
- Electronics/Fitness Equipment Policy: 1-800-322-1189.
- In-Home Custom Window Treatments: 1-877-509-4636.
- JCPenney Home Services Contracts: 1-844-888-5271.
- To return furniture items: 1-800-442-7902.
JCPenney Web Links
- JCPenney Official Web Site
- JCPenney Facebook Support page
- JCPenney Twitter Support page
- JCPenney Youtube page
- JCPenney Instagram page
JCPenney Support support email
JCPenney International Returns could be contacted via [email protected]
JCPenney Customer Support could be contacted via [email protected]
JCPenney Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support JCPenney customer service page by clicking the “Chat Now” button.
JCPenney Help Page
You can find more information at JCPenney customer service page.
How do I speak to a live person if Jcpenney contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Jcpenney website.
- Open Jcpenney Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.