Below are steps to contact Xcel Energy customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-895-4999
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Xcel Energy
Xcel Energy Voice Main Menu
- Say “one” if you are calling about your home or apartment
- Say “two” if you are calling about your business
- Say “three” for Spanish
Xcel Energy Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Xcel Energy customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Xcel Energy Support Phone Numbers
- Xcel Energy Support Phone Number: 1-800-895-4999. Live Xcel Energy customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Electrical Outage: 1-800-895-1999.
- Gas Emergency: 1-800-895-2999.
- Xcel Energy Business Customer Service: 1-800-481-4700.
- Xcel Energy Builder’s Call Line: 1-800-628-2121.
- Call Before You Dig: 811.
Xcel Energy Web Links
- Xcel Energy Official Web Site
- Xcel Energy Facebook Support page
- Xcel Energy Twitter Support page
- Xcel Energy Youtube page
- Xcel Energy Instagram page
Xcel Energy Mailing Address
414 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Account Related Requests or Questions:
P.O. Box 8
Eau Claire, WI 54702-0008
Send Your Payment:
P.O. Box 9477
Minneapolis, MN 55484-9477
Xcel Energy Customer Support Email
For all inquiries e-mail to [email protected]
Xcel Energy Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Xcel Energy. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-895-4999 and follow instructions above.
Xcel Energy Help Page
You can find more information at Xcel Energy customer support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Xcel Energy contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Xcel Energy website.
- Open Xcel Energy Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.