LinkedIn doesn’t provide customer support by phone. You can contact LinkedIn customer service by the official LinkedIn Forum, via social media, Help Center page or chat (for Premium members only).
LinkedIn Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live LinkedIn customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
LinkedIn Support Phone Numbers
LinkedIn doesn’t provide customer support by phone.
LinkedIn Web Links
- LinkedIn Official Web Site
- LinkedIn Facebook page
- LinkedIn Twitter page
- LinkedIn Youtube page
- LinkedIn Instagram page
- LinkedIn page
LinkedIn Support Community
You can find more information about LinkedIn on the LinkedIn Support Community page. Community Support representative are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
LinkedIn support email
LinkedIn doesn’t offer live customer support via e-mail. The best way to contact LinkedIn by the official LinkedIn Forum or Help Center page.
LinkedIn Live Chat Support
LinkedIn Live Chat Support is available for Premium members only. Below are steps to contact LinkedIn customer service via chat:
- Go to the LinkedIn Help Center page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click the “Chat with us” button (chat with us option will display as online or offline depending on service availability)
LinkedIn Help Page
You can find more information at the LinkedIn Help Center page.
How do I speak to a live person if Linkedin contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Linkedin website.
- Open Linkedin Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.