Roku phone customer support is temporary unavailable at this time (due to the impact of COVID-19). You can contact Roku customer service by the official Roku Forum, via social media or Roku Support page.
Roku Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Roku customer service is available from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Sunday.
Roku Support Phone Numbers
- Roku Support Phone Number: 1-816-272-8106 (unable at this time). Live Roku customer service is available from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Sunday.
Roku Web Links
- Roku Official Web Site
- Roku Facebook page
- Roku Twitter page
- Roku Youtube page
- Roku Instagram page
- Roku Blog page
Roku Mailing Addresses
Roku 12980 Saratoga Ave.Saratoga, CA 95070
Roku Support Community
To ask questions, find answers and connect with other Roku users and experts you can on the Roku Support Community page. Community Support representative are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Roku support email
- Report a Security Issue: [email protected].
- Resellers: [email protected].
- Partners: [email protected].
- Marketing: [email protected].
- If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request: [email protected].
Roku Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Roku. The best way to contact Roku by the official Roku Support Community.
Roku Help Page
You can find more information at the Roku Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Roku contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Roku website.
- Open Roku Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.