Below are steps to contact Macy’s customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-289-6229
- Say “it’s something else” or press 6
- Press 0
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Macy’s
Macy’s Voice Main Menu
- Say “Macy’s credit card” or press 1 for Credit Card
- Say “Help with an order” or press 2 for Orders
- Say “Rewards program” or press 3 for Rewards program
- Say “Store Information” or press 4 for Store Information
- Say “Gift cards” or press 5 for Gift cards
- Say “It’s something else” or press 6 for Other questions
Macy’s Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Macy’s customer service is available from 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Macy’s Support Phone Numbers
- Macy’s Support Phone Number: 1-800-289-6229. Live Macy’s customer service is available from 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Macys.com Customer Service: 1-800-289-6229. Live Macy’s customer service is available from 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Credit Customer Service: 1-888-257-6757. Live Macy’s customer service is available from 9am to 9pm on Monday-Saturday, from 11am to 8pm on Sunday.
- Furniture and Mattress Customer Service: 1-888-822-6229.
- Furniture and Mattress Sales: 1-800-456-2297.
- Wedding and Gift Registry: 1-800-568-8865. Live Macy’s customer service is available from 9am to 10pm on Monday-Sunday.
Macy’s Web Links
- Macy’s Official Web Site
- Macy’s Facebook page
- Macy’s Twitter page
- Macy’s Youtube page
- Macy’s Instagram page
- Macy’s Pinterest page
Macy’s support email
To contact with customer support via e-mail use following Macy’s contact form by clicking “Email Us”.
Macy’s Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support at Macy’s Contact page by clicking the “Chat now” red button.
Macy’s Help Page
You can find more information at Macy’s help page.
How do I speak to a live person if Macys contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Macys website.
- Open Macys Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.