Below are steps to contact Missouri Unemployment customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-320-2519
- Press 7 (to speak with a representative regarding your unemployment claim or if you need assistance in searching for work)
- Press 2 (to speak with a representative for assistance in searching for work)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Missouri Unemployment
MO Unemployment Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 to claim or make a weekly request for payment.
- Press 2 to inquire about the status of a claim.
- Press 3 to check on an appeal.
- Press 4 for information regarding a Missouri access debit card.
- Press 5 to take your method of payment.
- Press 6 to update your tax withholding status.
- Press 7 to speak with a representative regarding your unemployment claim or if you need assistance in searching for work.
- Press 8 for updated information on federal Covid-19 unemployment benefits due to the cares act.
- Press 9 if you are unemployed and need assistance.
MO Unemployment Voice Sub-Menu (if you press 7)
- Press 1 to update personal information or speak with representative regarding your claim.
- Press 2 to speak with representative for assistance in searching for work.
Missouri Unemployment Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Missouri Unemployment customer service is available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Missouri Unemployment Support Phone Numbers
- Missouri Unemployment Support Phone Number: 1-800-320-2519. Live Missouri Unemployment customer service is available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- Forms, New Account Registration, Reportable Wages, Tax Rates and Voluntary Contributions, Refunds, Late Wage Reports or Payments: 1-573-751-1995.
- Magnetic Wage Reporting: 1-573-751-2271.
- Benefit Charges: 1-573-751-4034.
- Wage and Payment Certification to the Internal Revenue Services (IRS) – Employer Accounts Unit: 1-573-751-1785.
To file for Unemployment Insurance (UI) Benefits or to get Claims Information:
- Jefferson City: 1-573-751-9040.
- Kansas City: 1-816-889-3101.
- Springfield: 1-417-895-6851.
- St. Louis: 1-314-340-4950.
- Appeal Information: 1-573-751-3913.
- Report Worker Misclassification: 1-573-751-1099.
- UInteract Employer Contact: 1-573-751-1995.
- Benefit Overpayment Questions: 1-573-751-0057.
- Benefit Overpayment Repayment Plan: 1-573-751-4058.
- Missouri Access Mastercard: 1-888-775-3445.
- Switchboard: 1-573-751-3215.
Missouri Department of Labor Web Links
- Missouri Unemployment Web Site
- Missouri Department of Labor Facebook page
- Missouri Department of Labor Twitter page
- Missouri Department of Labor Youtube page
- Missouri Department of Labor Linkedin page
Missouri Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
Division of Employment Security:
P.O. Box 59
Jefferson City, MO 65104-0059
MO Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Missouri Unemployment Support Virtual Assistance on the Missouri Unemployment Support Chatbot page.
Missouri Unemployment support e-mail
- Employer Contact: [email protected]
- Appeals: [email protected]
- Confidential Records Request: [email protected]
- Magnetic Wage Reporting: [email protected]
- Benefit Charges: [email protected]
- Tax Rates and Voluntary Contributions: [email protected]
- Reimbursable Accounts: [email protected]
Missouri UI Help Center
- You can get more information about Missouri UI Customers on the Missouri UI Customers Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Missouri Unemployment contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Missouri Unemployment website.
- Open Missouri Unemployment Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.