Below are steps to contact Missouri Unemployment customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-320-2519
- Press 7 (to speak with a representative regarding your unemployment claim or if you need assistance in searching for work)
- Press 2 (to speak with a representative for assistance in searching for work)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Missouri Unemployment
MO Unemployment Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 to claim or make a weekly request for payment.
- Press 2 to inquire about the status of a claim.
- Press 3 to check on an appeal.
- Press 4 for information regarding a Missouri access debit card.
- Press 5 to take your method of payment.
- Press 6 to update your tax withholding status.
- Press 7 to speak with a representative regarding your unemployment claim or if you need assistance in searching for work.
- Press 8 for updated information on federal Covid-19 unemployment benefits due to the cares act.
- Press 9 if you are unemployed and need assistance.
MO Unemployment Voice Sub-Menu (if you press 7)
- Press 1 to update personal information or speak with representative regarding your claim.
- Press 2 to speak with representative for assistance in searching for work.
Missouri Unemployment Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Missouri Unemployment customer service is available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Missouri Unemployment Support Phone Numbers
- Missouri Unemployment Support Phone Number: 1-800-320-2519. Live Missouri Unemployment customer service is available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- Forms, New Account Registration, Reportable Wages, Tax Rates and Voluntary Contributions, Refunds, Late Wage Reports or Payments: 1-573-751-1995.
- Magnetic Wage Reporting: 1-573-751-2271.
- Benefit Charges: 1-573-751-4034.
- Wage and Payment Certification to the Internal Revenue Services (IRS) – Employer Accounts Unit: 1-573-751-1785.
To file for Unemployment Insurance (UI) Benefits or to get Claims Information:
- Jefferson City: 1-573-751-9040.
- Kansas City: 1-816-889-3101.
- Springfield: 1-417-895-6851.
- St. Louis: 1-314-340-4950.
- Appeal Information: 1-573-751-3913.
- Report Worker Misclassification: 1-573-751-1099.
- UInteract Employer Contact: 1-573-751-1995.
- Benefit Overpayment Questions: 1-573-751-0057.
- Benefit Overpayment Repayment Plan: 1-573-751-4058.
- Missouri Access Mastercard: 1-888-775-3445.
- Switchboard: 1-573-751-3215.
Missouri Department of Labor Web Links
- Missouri Unemployment Web Site
- Missouri Department of Labor Facebook page
- Missouri Department of Labor Twitter page
- Missouri Department of Labor Youtube page
- Missouri Department of Labor Linkedin page
Missouri Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
Division of Employment Security:
P.O. Box 59
Jefferson City, MO 65104-0059
MO Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Missouri Unemployment Support Virtual Assistance on the Missouri Unemployment Support Chatbot page.
Missouri Unemployment support e-mail
- Employer Contact: [email protected]
- Appeals: [email protected]
- Confidential Records Request: [email protected]
- Magnetic Wage Reporting: [email protected]
- Benefit Charges: [email protected]
- Tax Rates and Voluntary Contributions: [email protected]
- Reimbursable Accounts: [email protected]
Missouri UI Help Center
- You can get more information about Missouri UI Customers on the Missouri UI Customers Support page.