Below are steps to contact National Car Rental customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-844-393-9989
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from National
National Voice Main Menu
- Say “To book a reservation check rates”
- Say “Cancel an existing reservation”
- Say “Modify an existing reservation”
- Or briefly describe the issue you are calling about
National Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live National customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
National Support Phone Numbers
- National Support Phone Number: 1-844-393-9989. Live National customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- National Roadside Assistance (US): 1-800-367-6767. Live National customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- National Roadside Assistance (Canada): 1-800-268-9711.
- National Reservations (US): 1-844-382-6875. Live National customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- National Reservations (Canada): 1-844-307-8014.
- For Users of TTY Devices: 1-800-328-6323.
- Business Rental Customer Support: 1-877-881-5500. Live National customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Customer with Disabilities: 1-888-273-5262.
- Emerald Club Member Services (US): 1-800-962-7070.
National Web Links
- National Official Web Site
- National Facebook page
- National Twitter page
- National Youtube page
- National Instagram page
National support email
You can send an e-mail to National Email Customer Support by clicking the “Email Customer Support” button.
National Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from National. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-844-393-9989 and follow instructions above.
National Help Page
You can find more information at National help page.
How do I speak to a live person if National contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a National website.
- Open National Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.