Below are steps to contact Samsung customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-726-7864
- Select any item from the main menu (choose the one most related to your problem)
- Select any item from the sub-menu (choose the one most related to your problem)
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Samsung
Samsung Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for mobile phones, tablets, and mobile phone accessories
- Press 2 for TVs, Blu-Ray players, home theater systems, cameras and camcorders
- Press 3 for home appliances
- Press 4 for smart home, connect, ADT, and home security products
- Press 5 for office products such as laptops, printers and accessories
- Press 6 for memory such as solid-state drive, memory card, or USB flash drive
- Press 9 to hear these selections again, or # to return to the previous menu
Samsung Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Samsung customer service is available from 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Samsung Support Phone Numbers
- Samsung Support Phone Number: 1-800-726-7864. Live Samsung customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Samsung Medison: 1-800-249-0140.
- Security Cameras/DVRs: 1-877-213-1222.
- SmartCam Products: 1-877-349-3149.
- Split System Air Conditioners: 1-888-699-6067.
Samsung Web Links
Samsung Mailing Addresses
105 Challenger Rd.
Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660-0511
Media: [email protected]
Samsung Live Support Chat
You can start a live chat with customer support Samsung Contact page by clicking the “Start session” button.
Samsung Help Page
You can find more information at Samsung help page.
How do I speak to a live person if Samsung contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Samsung website.
- Open Samsung Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.