Below are steps to contact North Dakota Unemployment customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-701-328-4995
- Say “English” or press 1 (for English)
- Press 3 or say “Questions” (if you do not have a claim and have general questions about the unemployment insurance program)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from North Dakota Unemployment
ND Unemployment Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 to file or manage your claim, complete your weekly certification or make changes to your account say “Claim”.
- Press 2 if you are experiencing issues logging into the UI ICE website say “Website”.
- Press 3 if you do not have a claim and have general questions about the unemployment insurance program say “Questions”.
North Dakota Unemployment Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live North Dakota Unemployment Insurance customer service is available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
North Dakota Unemployment Support Phone Numbers
- ND Unemployment Support Phone Number: 1-701-328-4995. Live North Dakota Unemployment Insurance customer service is available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- Assistance regarding Unemployment Insurance collections: 1-701-328-2825.
- Unemployment Insurance Tax & Field Services: 1-701-328-2814.
- Assistance with your North Dakota Log In: 1-701-328-4470.
- Assistance with filing an Unemployment Insurance appeal, preparing for hearings, and appeal rights: 1-800-351-9098.
- Job Service North Dakota: 1-701-328-2825.
ND Unemployment Fax Number
- General Unemployment Insurance benefit inquiries: 1-701-328-2728.
- Unemployment Insurance Tax & Field Services: 1-701-328-1882.
- Job Service North Dakota Central Office: 1-701-328-4000.
Job Service North Dakota Web Links
- North Dakota Unemployment Web Site
- Job Service North Dakota Facebook page
- Job Service ND Twitter page
- JobServiceND Youtube page
- Job Service North Dakota Linkedin page
North Dakota Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
Job Service North Dakota:
PO Box 5507
Bismarck, ND 58506-5507
ND Unemployment Live Chat Support
- Go to the North Dakota Unemployment page
- Click the “Need Help?” red button.
- Start chat.
North Dakota Unemployment support e-mail
- Benefit Payment Fraud related assistance: Report Unemployment Fraud contact form
- Veterans related assistance: Contact your local Veterans’ Employment Team Member contact form
- Appeals: Appeals contact form
- Assistance regarding other Unemployment Insurance areas (overpayments / other): Overpayments contact form
North Dakota UI Help Center
- You can get more information about North Dakota UI Customers on the North Dakota UI Customers Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Nd Unemployment contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Nd Unemployment website.
- Open Nd Unemployment Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.