Below are steps to contact Rhode Island Unemployment customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-401-415-6772
- Press 3 (to speak to a UI claim specialist)
- Press 1 (for English)
- Press 4 (for all other questions)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Rhode Island Unemployment
RI Unemployment Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for certificate for your weekly payment.
- Press 2 to validate your activity.
- Press 3 to speak to a UI claim specialist.
RI Unemployment Voice Sub-Menu (if you press 3)
- Press 1 to apply for unemployment benefits
- Press 2 for questions about an existing claim
- Press 3 for questions regarding your weekly payment
- Press 4 for all other questions
Rhode Island Unemployment Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Rhode Island Unemployment Insurance customer service is available from 8am to 6pm Monday-Thursday, from 9am to 6pm Friday, from 8am to 11:30am Saturday, Sunday closed.
Rhode Island Unemployment Support Phone Numbers
- RI Unemployment Support Phone Number: 1-401-415-6772. Live Rhode Island Unemployment Insurance customer service is available from 8am to 6pm Monday-Thursday, from 9am to 6pm Friday, from 8am to 11:30am Saturday, Sunday closed.
- Hearing Impaired Voice Relay: 711.
- Employers: 1-401-243-9137.
- WorkShare: 1-401-462-8418.
RI Department of Labor & Training Web Links
- Rhode Island Unemployment Web Site
- RI Department of Labor & Training Twitter page
- RI Department of Labor & Training Instagram page
RI Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
RI Dept. of Labor and Training
Unemployment Insurance Division
PO Box 20340
Cranston, RI 02920
RI Unemployment Live Chat Support
- Go to the Rhode Island Unemployment Support page
- Click the “Chat” yellow button.
- Start chat.
Rhode Island Unemployment support e-mail
Rhode Island doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
Rhode Island UI Help Center
- You can get more information about Rhode Island UI Customers on the Rhode Island UI Customers Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Ri Unemployment contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Ri Unemployment website.
- Open Ri Unemployment Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.