Below are steps to contact Net10 customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-877-836-2368
- Press 1 (for English)
- Press 4
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Net10
Net10 Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 to refill your service
- Press 2 to activate or transfer your number
- Press 3 to change your phone number
- Press 4 for any other services including tech support
- Press 0 to repeat this menu
Net10 Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Net10 customer service is available from 8am to 11.45pm EST on Monday-Sunday.
Net10 Support Phone Numbers
- Net10 Support Phone Number: 1-877-836-2368. Live Net10 customer service is available from 8am to 11.45pm EST on Monday-Sunday.
- Bring Your Own Phone Customers: 1-855-333-CELL(2355).
- Home Phone Customers: 1-800-299-7280.
- Hotspot or Bring Your Own Tablet Customers: 1-888-442-5107.
Net10 Web Links
Net10 Mailing Addresses
9700 N.W. 112th Ave, Miami, FL 33178
California Public Utilities Commission:
Consumer Affairs Branch
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102
Net10 support email
E-mail customer service is not available from Net10. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-877-836-2368 and follow instructions above.
Net10 Live Chat Support
- Log in
- Go to Net10 contact page
- Press “Click to chat now”
Chat is available from 8am to 11.45pm EST on Monday-Sunday.
Net10 Help Page
You can find more information at Net10 help page.
How do I speak to a live person if Net10 contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Net10 website.
- Open Net10 Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.