Below are steps to contact Netspend customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-866-387-7363 (1-866-NETSPEND)
- Enter your card number or social security number
- Select the appropriate option from the main voice menu
- Choose “Speak to customer representative” option from the next voice menu
- If you need to activate a new card just press 1 in the first menu
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Netspend
Netspend Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Netspend customer service is available from 8am to 10pm СST Monday-Friday, from 8am to 8pm CST Saturday-Sunday.
Netspend Support Phone Numbers
- Netspend Support Phone Number: 1-866-387-7363 (1-866-NETSPEND). Live Netspend customer service is available from 8am to 10pm СST Monday-Friday, from 8am to 8pm CST Saturday-Sunday.
Netspend Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service option is not supported by Netspend. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-866-387-7363 and follow instructions above.
Netspend support email
- All inquiries: [email protected]
- For complaints or compliments: [email protected]
- For media relations: [email protected]
- For law enforcement related inquiries: [email protected]
Netspend Web Links
Netspend Mailing Address
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136
For Netspend correspondence:
701 Brazos St.
Austin, TX 78701
How do I speak to a live person if Netspend Customer Service contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Netspend Customer Service website.
- Open Netspend Customer Service Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.