Below are steps to contact Direct Express customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-888-741-1115
- Press 1 for English
- Enter your 16 digits card number or to enter your SSN, or stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Direct Express
Direct Express Voice Menu
- Press 1 to re-enter your card number
- Press 2 to enter your SSN
- Press 3 for the status of your previously ordered card
- Press 4 if your card has been lost, stolen or damaged
Direct Express Customer Service Representatives Hours
Direct Express One customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Direct Express Support Phone Numbers
- Direct Express Support Phone Number: 1-888-741-1115
- For the Direct Express card: 1-800-333-1795
- TTY users: 1-800-325-0778
- For the rules related to holding funds for more than one beneficiary: 1-800-772-1213
Direct Express Web Links
Direct Express support email
Support email customer service option is not supported by Direct Express.
Direct Express Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service option is not supported by Direct Express. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-888-741-1115 and follow instructions above.
Direct Express Mailing Address
Direct Express®, Payment Processing Services
P.O. Box 245998
San Antonio, TX 78224-5998
How do I speak to a live person if Direct Express Customer Service contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Direct Express Customer Service website.
- Open Direct Express Customer Service Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.