Below are steps to contact PECO customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-494-4000
- Press 4 (for everything else)
- Say “none of this”
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from PECO
PECO Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 if you need to report an emergency.
- Press 2 for electrical issues or power outage.
- Press 3 to pay now.
- Press 4 for everything else.
PECO Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live PECO customer service is available from 7am to 7pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
PECO Support Phone Numbers
- PECO Support Phone Number: 1-800-494-4000. Live PECO customer service is available from 7am to 7pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- Report an electric emergency: 1-800-841-4141.
- Report a gas emergency (alternate number): 1-844-841-4151.
- LIHEAP Client Helpline: 1-866-857-7095.
- LIURP: 1-800-675-0222 .
PECO Web Links
- PECO Energy Official Web Site
- PECO Energy Facebook page
- PECO Energy Twitter page
- PECO Energy Youtube page
- PECO Energy Instagram page
PECO Mailing Addresses
2301 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
P.O. Box 37629
Philadelphia, PA 19101
PECO support email
To contact PECO via e-mail go to PECO Customer Support page and click “Contact Us Online” button.
PECO Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from PECO. To contact a PECO live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-494-4000 and follow instructions above.
PECO Help Page
You can find more information about PECO at PECO FAQ page.
How do I speak to a live person if Peco contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Peco website.
- Open Peco Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.