Below are steps to contact South Carolina DMV (SCDMV) customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-803-896-5000
- Press 1 (for questions concerning driver’s licenses, REAL ID, driver license suspensions or violations)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles
SC DMV Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for questions concerning driver’s licenses, REAL ID, driver licenses suspensions or violations.
- Press 2 for cancellation of insurance or accident-related question.
- Press 3 for titles, registration, play, decals or information concerning mobile or manufactured homes.
- Press 4 for general information.
- Press 5 for issues with the online appointment scheduler.
South Carolina DMV Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live South Carolina DMV customer service is available from 8:30am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles Support Phone Numbers
- SC DMV Support Phone Number: 1-803-896-5000. Live South Carolina DMV customer service is available from 8:30am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- TTY: 1-803-896-5099.
South Carolina DMV Web Links
South Carolina DMV Mailing Addresses
PO Box 1498
Blythewood, SC 29016
South Carolina DMV support email
- South Carolina DMV support: [email protected]
South Carolina DMV Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from South Carolina DMV. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-803-896-5000 and follow the instructions above.
South Carolina DMV Help Page
You can find more information at SC DMV Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Sc Dmv contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Sc Dmv website.
- Open Sc Dmv Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.