Below are steps to contact South Carolina DMV (SCDMV) customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-803-896-5000
- Press 1 (for questions concerning driver’s licenses, REAL ID, driver license suspensions or violations)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles
SC DMV Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for questions concerning driver’s licenses, REAL ID, driver licenses suspensions or violations.
- Press 2 for cancellation of insurance or accident-related question.
- Press 3 for titles, registration, play, decals or information concerning mobile or manufactured homes.
- Press 4 for general information.
- Press 5 for issues with the online appointment scheduler.
South Carolina DMV Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live South Carolina DMV customer service is available from 8:30am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles Support Phone Numbers
- SC DMV Support Phone Number: 1-803-896-5000. Live South Carolina DMV customer service is available from 8:30am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- TTY: 1-803-896-5099.
South Carolina DMV Web Links
South Carolina DMV Mailing Addresses
PO Box 1498
Blythewood, SC 29016
South Carolina DMV support email
- South Carolina DMV support: [email protected]
South Carolina DMV Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from South Carolina DMV. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-803-896-5000 and follow the instructions above.
South Carolina DMV Help Page
You can find more information at SC DMV Support page.