Below are steps to contact Ship Greyhound customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-739-5020
- Press 0
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Ship Greyhound
Ship Greyhound Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 if you want to ship a package, check shipping rates or to update your shipping order
- Press 2 if you are calling about a Greyhound bus passenger issue, baggage claim issue or the checkbook fairs and schedule
- Press 3 to contact about the shipping order
- Press 4 to file or update a shipping claim or shipping refund requests
- Press 5 for account receivable
- Press 6 if you are Greyhound agent calling to update departure or arrival information on the shipment
- Press 9 to repeat options
- Press 0 to connect with an operator
Ship Greyhound Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Ship Greyhound customer service is available from 7am to 7pm CST on Monday-Friday.
Ship Greyhound Support Phone Numbers
- Ship Greyhound Support Phone Number: 1-800-739-5020. Live Ship Greyhound customer service is available from 7am to 7pm CST on Monday-Friday.
Ship Greyhound Web Links
- Ship Greyhound Official Web Site
- Ship Greyhound Facebook Support page
- Ship Greyhound Twitter Support page
Ship Greyhound Support Mailing Address
P.O. Box 132820
Dallas, Texas 75313-282
Ship Greyhound Support support email
Support email customer service option is not supported by Ship Greyhound.
Ship Greyhound Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service option is not supported by Ship Greyhound. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-739-5020 and follow instructions above.
How do I speak to a live person if Ship Greyhound contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Ship Greyhound website.
- Open Ship Greyhound Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.