Shopify doesn’t have phone customer support. To contact Shopify customer service you can request a callback, use social media or live chat. Below are steps to contact Shopify customer service by requesting a callback:
- Head to Shopify’s Help Centre here: Shopify Help page.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click “Contact Shopify support”.
- Log in to your account, and search for your topic of support. *Note: you must search for a topic, before clicking to get help. Otherwise, the phone callback option may not appear.*
- On the search results page, scroll to the bottom and click “Get help from the Shopify support team”.
- The callback option will appear on the bottom left – although it may be unavailable if there are high queue times.
Shopify Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Shopify customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Shopify Support Phone Numbers
Shopify doesn’t have phone support.
Shopify Web Links
- Shopify Official Web Site
- Shopify Facebook page
- Shopify Twitter page
- Shopify Youtube page
- Shopify LinkedIn page
- Shopify Pinterest page
Shopify Support Community
You can find more information about Shopify on the Shopify Community page. Community Support representative are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Shopify support email
To contact Shopify via e-mail go to Shopify Help page and click “Email Us” button.
Shopify Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support at Shopify Help Center page.
- Press “I have a Shopify store” or “I don’t have a Shopify store”
- Fill the form
- Press “Chat with Us”
Shopify Help Page
You can find more information at Shopify Help page.
How do I speak to a live person if Shopify contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Shopify website.
- Open Shopify Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.