Below are steps to contact Starbucks customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-782-7282
- Press 0
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Starbuck
Starbuck Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 if you are calling about a Starbucks card or Starbucks rewards program.
- Press 2 for questions or feedback about one of our stories or products from our company.
- Press 9 to return to the main menu.
- Press star to repeat this menu.
- Press 0 to speak with the representative.
Starbucks Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Starbucks customer service is available from 5am to 8pm Monday-Sunday.
Starbucks Support Phone Numbers
- Starbucks Support Phone Number: 1-800-782-7282. Live Starbucks customer service is available from 5am to 8pm Monday-Sunday.
Starbucks Web Links
- Starbucks Official Web Site
- Starbucks Facebook page
- Starbucks Twitter page
- Starbucks Youtube page
- Starbucks Instagram page
Starbucks Support Community
You can ask a question about Starbucks product on the Starbucks Support Contact page.
Starbucks Mailing Address
PO Box 34067
Seattle, WA 98124-1067 USA
Starbucks support email
Starbucks doesn’t offer live customer support via e-mail. The best way to contact Starbucks is to call them at 1-800-782-7282.
Starbucks Live Chat Support
Below are steps to contact Starbucks customer service by chat:
- Go to the Starbucks Customer Service page
- Press the “Chat with us!” button
- Fill the form
- Press “Submit”. Chat is available from 4am to 10pm PDT Monday-Sunday.
Starbucks Help Page
You can find more information about Starbucks at Starbucks Customer Service page.
How do I speak to a live person if Starbucks contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Starbucks website.
- Open Starbucks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.