Below are steps to contact Sonnet Insurance customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-844-766-6384
- Press 1 (for English)
- Press 1 (if you’re calling about a home or auto claim)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Sonnet Insurance
Sonnet Insurance Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 if you’re calling about a home or auto claim.
- Press 2 if you’re calling about an existing home or policy with us.
- Press 3 if you’re calling about a home or auto quote you completed online.
- Press 4 if you’re calling about Sonnet pet insurance.
Sonnet Insurance Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Sonnet Insurance customer service is available from 8am to 6pm ET Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Sonnet Insurance Support Phone Numbers
- Sonnet Insurance Support Phone Number: 1-844-766-6384. Live Sonnet Insurance customer service is available from 8am to 6pm ET Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Sonnet Insurance Web Links
- Sonnet Insurance Web Site
- Sonnet Insurance Facebook page
- Sonnet Insurance Twitter page
- Sonnet Insurance Instagram page
- Sonnet Insurance Youtube page
- Sonnet Insurance Linkedin page
Sonnet Insurance Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support at Sonnet Insurance Support page.
- Press the “Heed Help?” button
- Start chat
Sonnet Insurance support e-mail
To contact Sonnet Insurance you need to go to the Sonnet Insurance Contact page.
- Fill in the form
- Press the “Send Note” button
Sonnet Insurance Help Center
You can find more information at Sonnet Insurance Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Sonnet Insurance contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Sonnet Insurance website.
- Open Sonnet Insurance Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.