Below are steps to contact US Bank customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-872-2657
- Press 0 or stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from US Bank
US Bank Voice Menu
- Press 1 for questions about your balance, deposit, charges associated with your account
- Press 2 for issues related to your debit card
- Press 3 for online banking, mobile banking, online bill pay system
- Press 4 for report about your account
- Press 5 to open new account
- Press 0 to speak with a specialist
US Bank Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live US Bank customer service is available from 7am to 8pm PST on Monday-Thusday and from 7am to 7pm PST on Friday and from 9am to 1pm PST on Saturday.
US Bank Customer Service Phone Numbers
- US Bank Support Phone Number: 1-800-872-2657. Live US Bank customer service is available from 7am to 8pm PST on Monday-Thusday and from 7am to 7pm PST on Friday and from 9am to 1pm PST on Saturday.
- International Collect Calls: 1-503-4019991.
- TDD – All Locations: 1-800-685-5065.
- US Bank Credit Card: 1-800-947-1444.
- US Bank Mortgage Customer Service: 1-800-365-7772
- Existing Student Loans: 1-800-242-1200.
US Bank Web Links
- US Bank Official Web Site
- US Bank Facebook page
- US Bank Twitter page
- US Bank Linkedin page
- US Bank Instagram page
US Bank Mailing Addresses
Checking and Savings Accounts:
U.S. Bancorp Center
800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55402
US Bank Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from US Bank. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-872-2657 and follow instructions above.
US Bank support email
Support email customer service option is not supported by US Bank.
How do I speak to a live person if Us Bank contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Us Bank website.
- Open Us Bank Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.