Below are steps to contact Weight Watchers customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-651-6000
- Press 1
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 to find out about joining WW
- Press 2 for workshop information
- Press 3 for account and program questions
- Press 4 if you want to join or have joined WW from your employer, health plan or benefit package
Weight Watchers Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Weight Watchers customer service is available from 8am to 1am EST on Monday-Friday, from 8am to 11pm EST on Saturday-Sunday.
Weight Watchers Support Phone Numbers
- Weight Watchers Support Phone Number: 1-800-651-6000. Live Weight Watchers customer service is available from 8am to 1am ET on Monday-Friday, from 8am to 11pm ET on Saturday-Sunday.
Weight Watchers Web Links
- Weight Watchers Official Web Site
- Weight Watchers Facebook Support page
- Weight Watchers Twitter Support page
- Weight Watchers Youtube page
- Weight Watchers Instagram page
- Weight Watchers Pinterest page
Weight Watchers Support support email
E-mail customer service is not available from Weight Watchers. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-651-6000 and follow instructions above.
Weight Watchers Live Chat Support
Live customer service chat is not available from Weight Watchers. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-651-6000 and follow instructions above.
Weight Watchers Help Page
You can find more information at Weight Watchers Help Page.
How do I speak to a live person if Weight Watchers contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Weight Watchers website.
- Open Weight Watchers Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.