Below are steps to contact PlayStation customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-345-7669
- Then press 5
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from PlayStation
PlayStation Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for help accessing your Sony Playstation network account or to reset your PS password
- Press 2 for questions about charges on your Playstation network (PSN) account
- Press 3 for help troubleshooting your PS4, controllers or other peripheral
- Press 4 if you are calling about your Playstation VR
- Press 5 for all other inquiries
PlayStation Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live PlayStation customer service is available from 6am to 6pm PST on Monday-Friday.
PlayStation Support Phone Numbers
- PlayStation Support Phone Number: 1-800-345-7669. Live PlayStation customer service is available from 6am to 6pm PST on Monday-Friday.
PlayStation Web Links
- PlayStation Official Web Site
- PlayStation Facebook page
- PlayStation Twitter page
- PlayStation Youtube page
PlayStation Mailing Addresses
2207 Bridgepointe Pkwy.
San Mateo, CA 94404
PlayStation support email
Sponsorship or partnership opportunities: [email protected]
PlayStation Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support PlayStation Contact page by clicking the “Chat” button. Chat is available from 6am to 10pm PST on Monday-Friday, from 7am to 8pm PST on Saturday-Sunday.
PlayStation Community Page
You can find more information at PlayStation support Forums.
How do I speak to a live person if Playstation contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Playstation website.
- Open Playstation Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.