Below are steps to contact West Virginia Unemployment customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-252-5627
- Press 1 (to access our automated system or connect to an agent)
- Press 6 (to speak to an agent)
- Press 1 (to speak to an agent)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from West Virginia Unemployment
WV Unemployment Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 to access our automated system or connect to an agent.
- Press 2 for frequently asked questions or to get general information on unemployment benefits such as how to file a new claim, potential benefit events or eligibility requirements.
- Press 3 or to contact KeyBank at 1-866-295-2955 for assistance with your unemployment debit card.
- Press 5 to HR Energy fraud service.
WV Unemployment Voice Sub-Menu (if you press 1)
- Press 1 to file a claim.
- Press 2 if you need to certify for this week.
- Press 3 to check on a submitted claim status.
- Press 4 to find out the amount of benefits you are eligible for.
- Press 5 to set up, change or cancel your direct deposit.
- Press 6 to speak to an agent.
West Virginia Unemployment Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live customer service representatives from West Virginia Unemployment Insurance are available from 7am to 7pm Sunday-Friday, Saturday closed.
West Virginia Unemployment Support Phone Numbers
- West Virginia Unemployment Support Phone Number: 1-800-252-5627. Live customer service representatives from West Virginia Unemployment Insurance are available from 7am to 7pm Sunday-Friday, Saturday closed.
- WV Relay: 711.
- Claimants call UC Benefits & Technical Support: 1-304-558-3309.
- Employers call UC Contribution: 1-304-558-2676.
WorkForce West Virginia Web Links
- West Virginia Unemployment Web Site
- WorkForce West Virginia Facebook page
- WorkForce West Virginia Twitter page
West Virginia Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
WorkForce West Virginia:
1900 Kanawha Boulevard East
Building 3, Suite 300
Charleston, WV 25305
WV Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support at West Virginia Unemployment page.
- Press the “Live Chat” red button
- Start Chat
West Virginia Unemployment support e-mail
WV Unemployment doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
West Virginia UI Help Center
- You can get more information about West Virginia UI Customers on the West Virginia UI Customers Support page.