Below are steps to contact Afterpay customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-855-289-6014
- Press 4
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Afterpay
Afterpay Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 if you are calling about a payment.
- Press 2 if you are calling about a refund.
- Press 3 if you are calling about login or password related questions.
- Press 8 if you are calling about an order being declined.
- Press 4 for all other inquiries.
Afterpay Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Afterpay customer service is available from 7am to 7pm CST Monday-Saturday, Sunday closed.
Afterpay Support Phone Numbers
- Afterpay Support Phone Number: 1-855-289-6014. Live Afterpay customer service is available from 7am to 7pm CST Monday-Saturday. Live Afterpay customer support is closed on Sunday.
- Australia Afterpay customer service: 1-300-100-729. Live Afterpay customer service is available from 8am to 7:30pm Monday-Friday, from 7am to 7pm on Saturday.
- New Zealand Afterpay customer: 0800-461-268. Live Afterpay customer service is available from 9am to 9pm Monday-Friday, from 11am to 7pm on Saturday.
Afterpay Web Links
Afterpay support email
To contact Afterpay via e-mail use the following Afterpay contact form
Afterpay Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Afterpay. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-855-289-6014 and follow instructions above.
Afterpay Help Page
You can find more information about Afterpay at Afterpay Help page.
How do I speak to a live person if Afterpay contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Afterpay website.
- Open Afterpay Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.