Below are steps to contact ANZ customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 13-13-14
- Press 2 (for anything else)
- Say “for anything else” or press 5
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from ANZ
ANZ Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for phone banking self-service.
- Press 2 for anything else.
- Press 8 to hear these options again.
ANZ Voice Sub-Menu (if you press 2)
- Press 1 for personal account.
- Press 2 for home property loan.
- Press 3 for internet banking.
- Press 4 for business account.
- Press 5 for anything else.
ANZ Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live ANZ customer service is available from 7am to 10pm Monday-Sunday.
ANZ Support Phone Numbers
- ANZ Support Phone Number: 13-13-14. Live ANZ customer service is available from 7am to 10pm Monday-Sunday.
- General enquiries (from overseas): 61-3-9683-9999.
- Internet banking enquiries: 13-33-50.
- Internet banking enquiries (from overseas): 61-3-9683-8833.
- Lost or stolen cards: 1800-033-844.
- Lost or stolen cards (from overseas): 61-3-8699-6955.
- ANZ Share Investing: 1300-658-355.
- ANZ Share Investing (from overseas): 61-3-8541-0458.
ANZ Web Links
- ANZ Official Web Site
- ANZ Facebook page
- ANZ Twitter page
- ANZ Youtube page
- ANZ Instagram page
- ANZ Linkedin page
ANZ App Customer Service
Below are steps to contact ANZ customer service by app:
- Open app.
- Log in to the ANZ App.
- Tap “Support” in the bottom right corner.
- Choose the question.
ANZ support email
Below are steps to contact ANZ customer service by email:
- Go to the ANZ Online form page.
- Fill in the form.
- Press the “Submit” blue button.
ANZ Live Chat Support
You can start live chat with ANZ Virtual Support Assistant on the here by clicking the “Chat” button in the right of the page. Chat is available from 7am to 10pm Monday-Sunday.
ANZ Help Page
You can find more information at ANZ Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Anz contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Anz website.
- Open Anz Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.