Below are steps to contact Connecticut DMV customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-860-263-5700
- Press 1 (for vehicle information including registration, title, insurance compliance and handicap permit)
- Press 5 (for all other vehicle information including forms)
- Press 2 (for otherwise)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles
CT DMV Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for vehicle information including registration, title, insurance compliance and handicap permit.
- Press 2 for licensing and non-driver ID information, including suspended license, license status, license delivery and information on license renewals and duplicate.
- Press 3 for hours of operation, locations, change of address form and change of address stickers.
- Press # (pound) to repeat this menu.
Connecticut DMV Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Connecticut DMV customer service is available from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles Support Phone Numbers
- Connecticut DMV Support Phone Number: 1-860-263-5700. Live Connecticut DMV customer service is available from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- Driver’s License Suspension information: 1-860-263-5720.
- Insurance Compliance Suspension: 1-860-263-5725.
Connecticut DMV Web Links
- Connecticut DMV Official Web Site
- Connecticut DMV Facebook page
- Connecticut DMV Twitter page
- CT Department of Motor Vehicles Youtube page
- CT Department of Motor Vehicles Instagram page
- State of Connecticut DMV Linkedin page
Connecticut DMV Mailing Addresses
Department of Motor Vehicles
60 State Street
Wethersfield, CT 06161
Connecticut DMV support email
- Connecticut DMV support: [email protected]
Connecticut DMV Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Connecticut DMV. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-860-263-5700 and follow the instructions above.
Connecticut DMV Help Page
You can find more information at CT DMV Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Ct Dmv contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Ct Dmv website.
- Open Ct Dmv Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.