Below are steps to contact CT Unemployment customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-203-941-6868 or 1-860-967-0493
- Press 1 (for English)
- Press 1 (for regular state unemployment insurance or an extension of benefits program)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from CT Unemployment
CT Unemployment Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for regular state unemployment insurance or an extension of benefits program.
- Press 2 for self-employed individual and others who have a PUA.
- Press 3 to reply these options.
CT Unemployment Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live CT Unemployment Insurance customer service is available from 7am to 5pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 3pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
CT Unemployment Support Phone Numbers
- CT Unemployment Support Phone Number: 1-203-941-6868 or 1-860-967-0493. Live CT Unemployment Insurance customer service is available from 7am to 5pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 3pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
- Consumer Contact Center: 1-800-956-3294. Live customer service representatives from CT Unemployment are available from 7am to 5pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 3pm Saturday, Sunday closed
- TTY: 711 or 1-800-842-9710.
- Key Bank Customer Service: 1-866-295-2955.
- Connecticut Department of Labor Agency: 1-860-263-6000.
CT Unemployment Web Links
- CT Unemployment Web Site
- CT Department of Labor Twitter page
- Connecticut Department of Labor Youtube page
- CT Department of Labor Instagram page
CT Unemployment Mailing Addresses
Connecticut Department of Labor:
200 Folly Brook Boulevard
Wethersfield, CT 06109
CT Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support at CT Unemployment Support page.
- Press the “ASK DOL”
- Press the “Continue”
- Fill in the form
- Press the “Start Chatting”
CT Unemployment support e-mail
- Non-unemployment benefits: [email protected]
CT UI Help Center
You can find more information at CT Unemployment Insurance (UI) Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Ct Unemployment contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Ct Unemployment website.
- Open Ct Unemployment Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.