Below are steps to contact DHL customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-225-5345
- Say “representative”
- Press 0
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from DHL
DHL Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 or say “schedule a pick up” if you want DHL to pick up the shipment at a specific address
- Press 2 or say “track a package” if you have a DHL tracking number and want to find out the status of a shipment
- Press 3 or say “get a requote” to find out how long it will take or how much it will cost to ship your package
- Press 4 or say “find a drop off location” to find the nearest place we can drop off a package
- Press 5 or say “help with something else” for anything else such as a billing question or delivery notice
- Press 0 or say “representative” if you want to speak with representative
DHL Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live DHL customer service is available from 5am to 9pm MST on Monday-Friday, from 6am to 5pm MST on Saturday, Sunday closed.
DHL Support Phone Numbers
- DHL Support Phone Number: 1-800-225-5345. Live DHL customer service is available from 5am to 9pm MST on Monday-Friday, from 6am to 5pm MST on Saturday, Sunday closed.
- DHL Express Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-225-5345
- Attempted Delivery Notices: 1-888-273-8876.
- Billing Assistance: 1-800-722-0081.
- Claims Department: 1-800-273-4530.
- Clearance On Demand: 1- 866-915-5700.
- Dangerous Goods: 1-866-817-3794.
- Service Point Partners: 1-844-697-7377.
- Technical Support: 1-800-527-7298.
DHL Web Links
DHL Mailing Address
DHL eCommerce Corporate Office:
2700 South Commerce Parkway
Weston, FL 33331
DHL Support support email
DHL eCommerce customer service e-mail is [email protected]
DHL Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from DHL. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-225-5345 and follow instructions above.
DHL Help Page
You can find more information at DHL help page.
How do I speak to a live person if Dhl contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Dhl website.
- Open Dhl Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.