Below are steps to contact T-Mobile customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-866-2453
- Press 1
- Say “I don’t have one”
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from T-Mobile
T-Mobile Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 if you are an existing customer and would like to speak to a customer care to replace your existing handset or for billing and account information
- Press 2 to become a new T-mobile customer or to add a new line of service to your new T-mobile account
- Press 3 for all questions regarding moving your number to T-mobile
- Press 4 to activate a newly received T-mobile phone
- Press 7 to repeat these options
T-Mobile Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live T-Mobile customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
T-Mobile Support Phone Numbers
- T-Mobile Support Phone Number: 1-800-866-2453. Live T-Mobile customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Business: 1-844-428-9675.
- General Customer Care & Technical Support: 1-800-937-8997.
- International Callers: 1-505-998-3793.
- Call Us – TTY: 1-877-296-1018.
- Payment: 1-877-453-1304.
T-Mobile Web Links
- T-Mobile Official Web Site
- T-Mobile Facebook Support page
- T-Mobile Twitter Support page
- T-Mobile Youtube page
- T-Mobile Instagram page
T-Mobile Mailing Address
Questions and Comments:
T-Mobile Customer Relations
PO Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380
Bankruptcy Legal Notices”
T-Mobile Bankruptcy Team
PO Box 53410
Bellevue, WA 98015-3410
T-Mobile Customer Support email
Customer service via e-mail is not available from T-Mobile.
T-Mobile Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support at T-Mobile Contact page by clicking the “Chat with an expert” button.
How do I speak to a live person if T Mobile contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a T Mobile website.
- Open T Mobile Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.