Below are steps to contact Experian customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-877-284-7942 and automated voice operator will ask you to enter or say your 9 digits social security number and then enter or say your zip code.
- Then press 1 at the menu and stay on the line.
Experian First Voice Menu
- Press 1 or say “membership”: For experian membership
- Press 2 or say “credit”: For information about credit report
Experian Second Voice Menu
- Press 1 or say “billing”: For billing or cancel your membership
- Press 2 or say “login help”: For information about trouble with your login
Experian Support Phone Numbers
- Credit Services: 1-888-243-6951
- Commercial Credit Services: 1-800-520-1221
- Data Breach Support: 1-866-751-13238
- Decision Analytics: 1-888-414-1120
- Technical Support: 1-800-854-7201
- Business Data Reporting: 1-800-478-0650
- Business Name, Address & Facts Verification: 1-800-478-0650
Experian Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Experian customer service is available from 6am to 6pm PST on Monday-Friday and from 8am to 5pm PST on Saturday-Sunday.
Experian Web Links
- Experian Official Web Site
- Experian Facebook page
- Experian Instagram page
- Experian Twitter Page
- Experian Youtube Videos
- Experian Google+ page
For Experian FAQ navigate to https://www.experian.com/help/.
Experian Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service option is not supported by Experian.
Experian support email
- Credit Services: [email protected]
How do I speak to a live person if Experian contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Experian website.
- Open Experian Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.