Below are steps to contact Georgia Unemployment customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-877-709-8185
- Press 1 (for English)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Georgia Unemployment
Georgia Unemployment Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Georgia Unemployment Insurance customer service is available from 8am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Georgia Unemployment Support Phone Numbers
- GA Unemployment Support Phone Number: 1-877-709-8185. Live Georgia Unemployment Insurance customer service is available from 8am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- Fraud Hotline: 1-404-232-3440.
- Appeals to the Board of Review: 1-404-232-3325.
- Appeals to Hearing Officers: 1-404-232-3900.
- Electronic Wage Reporting: 1-404-232-3265.
- Employer Claim Charges: 1-404-232-3030.
- Employer Tax Liability: 1-404-232-3301.
- Employer Tax Rates: 1-404-232-3300.
- Employer Tax Reports/Filing: 1-404-232-3220.
- General Tax Information: 1-404-232-3320.
- Interstate Claims: 1-404-232-3090.
- New Employer Accounts: 1-404-232-3301.
- Partial Claims Filing for Employers: 1-404-232-3050.
- UI Policies and Procedures: 1-404-232-3180.
- Tax Administration: 1-404-232-3320.
Georgia Unemployment Web Links
- Georgia Unemployment Web Site
- Georgia Department of Labor Facebook page
- GA Dept. of Labor Twitter page
- GeorgiaDOL Youtube page
- Georgia Department of Labor Linkedin page
Georgia Unemployment Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Georgia Unemployment. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-877-709-8185 and follow the instructions above.
GA Unemployment support e-mail
- General questions about Georgia Unemployment Insurance (UI): Georgia Unemployment contact form
Georgia UI Help Center
You can find more information at Georgia Unemployment Insurance (UI) Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Ga Unemployment contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Ga Unemployment website.
- Open Ga Unemployment Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.