Below are steps to contact New Hampshire Unemployment customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-603-271-7700
- Press 5 (for all other questions)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from New Hampshire Unemployment
NH Unemployment Voice Main Menu
- Press 2 if you have a claim and need assistance with your claim.
- Press 3 if you are a Job Seeker or an employer looking for the hire.
- Press 4 if you are an employer and need assistance with tax questions, unemployment questions or the worksheet program.
- Press 5 for all other questions.
New Hampshire Unemployment Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live New Hampshire Unemployment Insurance customer service is available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
New Hampshire Unemployment Support Phone Numbers
- NH Unemployment Support Phone Number: 1-603-271-7700. Live New Hampshire Unemployment Insurance customer service is available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- TDD Access: 1-800-735-2964.
- New Hampshire Employment Security (NHES): 1-603-224-3311 or 1-800-852-3400.
New Hampshire Unemployment Web Links
- New Hampshire Unemployment Web Site
- New Hampshire Employment Security Facebook page
- New Hampshire Employment Security Twitter page
NH Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
45 S Fruit St, Concord, NH 03301, United States
NH Unemployment Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Wisconsin DMV. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-603-271-7700 and follow the instructions above.
NH Unemployment support e-mail
- Verify your earnings to obtain a weekly benefit amount higher than $168: [email protected]
New Hampshire UI Help Center
You can find more information at NH Unemployment Insurance (UI) Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Nh Unemployment contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Nh Unemployment website.
- Open Nh Unemployment Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.