Below are steps to contact Geico customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-207-7847
- Say “other” or press 4
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Geico
Geico Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 or say “quote” for quote on a new policy.
- Press 2 or say “claim” for claim.
- Press 3 or say “roadside assistance” for Roadside Assistance.
- Press 4 or say “other” for all other inquiries.
Geico Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Geico customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Geico Support Phone Numbers
- Geico Support Phone Number: 1-800-207-7847. Live Geico customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Emergency Roadside Service: 1-800-424-3426.
- Homeowners, Renters, Condo/Co-op, Mobile Home, and Flood: 1-800-241-8098.
- Military: 1-800-645-4827.
- Motorcycle: 1-800-44-29253.
- Commercial: 1-866-509-9444.
Geico Web Links
- Geico Official Web Site
- Geico Facebook page
- Geico Twitter page
- Geico Youtube page
- Geico Instagram page
- Geico Linkedin page
Geico Mailing Addresses
All correspondence regarding your life insurance, including payments:
8205 South Cass Avenue, Suite 102
Darien, IL 60561
All media-related correspondence:
GEICO Communications Department
One GEICO Plaza
Washington, D.C. 20076
GEICO Commercial Auto Insurance
P.O. Box 822636
Philadelphia, PA 19182-2636
Geico support email
Below are steps to contact Geico customer service via email:
- Go to the Geico Contact Us page
- Choose the question you are contacting about
- Fill the form
- Press the “EMAIL SUPPORT”.
Geico Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with Geico Support Agent on the Geico Customer Support page by clicking the blue chat button.
Geico Help Page
You can find more information at Geico FAQ page.
How do I speak to a live person if Geico contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Geico website.
- Open Geico Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.