Below are steps to contact Hertz customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-654-3131
- Press 0
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Hertz
Hertz Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for reservation at the Hertz location in United States or Canada.
- Press 2 for all other countries.
- Press pound to repeat this message.
- Press 4 if you are not sure about options.
Hertz Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Hertz customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Hertz Support Phone Numbers
- Hertz Support Phone Number: 1-800-654-3131. Live Hertz customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Gold Plus Rewards Questions: 888-999-4900. Live customer service is available from 7am to 7pm CT Monday-Friday.
- For help navigating our site, or our new App: 1-877-826-8782. Live customer service is available from 6m to 11pm CT Monday-Sunday.
- Car in the Shop?: 1-800-704-4473.
- Extend your rental or Change your return location: 1-800-654-4174.
- A Past Rental-Billing Questions or Comments/Feedback: 1-800-654-4173. Live customer service is available from 7am to 7pm CT Monday-Friday.
- Emergency Roadside Assistance: 1-800-654-5060.
- Hearing Impaired (TDD): 1-800-654-2280.
Hertz Web Links
Hertz support email
You can send an e-mail to Hertz at Hertz customer support page by selecting a category corresponding to your issue under “Email Us” section.
Hertz Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Hertz. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-654-3131 and follow instructions above.
Hertz Help Page
You can find more information at Hertz Help Center page.
How do I speak to a live person if Hertz contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Hertz website.
- Open Hertz Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.