Below are steps to contact Home Depot customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-466-3337
- Listen to the main menu twice
- Press 1
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Home Depot
Home Depot Voice Main Menu
- Press or say 1 for information about new or existing installation project
- Press or say 2 for online order information or for questions about website or products or any other Homedepot.com related concerns
- Press or say 3 for the location of the store nearest to you
- Press or say 4 for help with the new or existing major appliance order or for issues with the previously purchased appliance
- Press or say 5 for Home Depot protection plan
- Press or say 6 to obtain information or to speak to a customer service representative about your Home Depot credit card
- Press or say 7 for customer care
- Press or say 9 to repeat this menu
Home Depot Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Home Depot customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Home Depot Support Phone Numbers
- Home Depot Support Phone Number: 1-800-466-3337. Live Home Depot customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Homedepot.com Major Appliances Support: 1-877-946-9843.
- Primary Customer Service: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT(466-3337).
- Consumer Account: 1-800-677-0232.
- Commercial Revolving: 1-800-685-6691.
- Commercial Accounts: 1-800-395-7363.
Home Depot Web Links
- Home Depot Official Web Site
- Home Depot Facebook Support page
- Home Depot Twitter Support page
- Home Depot Youtube page
Home Depot email
In-Store Purchase Support: [email protected]
Home Depot Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support Home Depot customer service page by clicking the “Live Chat” orange button.
Home Depot Help Page
More information you can find at Home Depot Help Page.
How do I speak to a live person if Home Depot contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Home Depot website.
- Open Home Depot Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.