Below are steps to contact Navient customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-888-272-5543
- Say “Representative”
- Say the subject of your call
- Say “Representative”
- Enter your account information
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Navient
Navient Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Navient customer service is available from 8am to 9pm EST on Monday-Thursday, from 8am to 8pm EST on Friday.
Navient Support Phone Numbers
- Navient Support Phone Number: 1-888-272-5543. Live Navient customer service is available from 8am to 9pm EST on Monday-Thursday, from 8am to 8pm EST on Friday.
- U.S. Department of Education Student Loans: 1-800-722-1300.
- Private Student Loans: 1-888-272-5543.
- Military Service Members: 1-855-284-4879.
- School Aid Offices: 1-888-272-4665.
Navient Web Links
- Navient Official Web Site
- Navient Facebook Support page
- Navient Twitter Support page
- Navient Youtube page
Navient Mailing Address
P.O. Box 9533
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9533
Cosigner Loan Payments:
P.O. Box 9555
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9555
General Correspondence and Submitting Documents:
P.O. Box 9500
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9500
Navient – U.S. Department of Education Loan Servicing
P.O. Box 9635
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9635
Navient Support support email
Navient Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service option is not supported by Navient. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-888-272-5543 and follow instructions above.
Navient Fax Number
- FFELP and HEAL Student Loans: 1-800-848-1949.
- U.S. Department of Education Student Loans: 1-866-266-0178.
- Private Student Loans: 1-800-443-9723.
- For Military Service Members: 1-800-848-1949.
- For School Aid Offices: 1-866-266-0178.
How do I speak to a live person if Navient contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Navient website.
- Open Navient Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.