Below are 2 steps to contact National Grid customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- 1. Dial 1-800-322-3223. Say “I’m not a customer”, then say “yes”, after say “no” to the “Are you interested in starting an account with us?”. Say “no” to the “Are you a commercial or industrial color or a contractor?” question and then press 4. Stay on the line. After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from National Grid.
- 2. Dial 1-800-322-3223. Say “I don’t have the phone number”, Say “yes”, then say “I don’t have” to the “Say 10 digits account number”, say “something else” and press 4. After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from National Grid.
National Grid Voice Menu:
- Press 1 to start or stop your service
- Press 2 for collections has to account or credit-related matters
- Press 3 if you are calling about an industrial or commercial account
- Press 4 if you are calling for any other reason
National Grid Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live National Grid customer service is available from 7am to 7pm on Monday-Friday.
National Grid Customer Support Phone Numbers
- National Grid Support Phone Number: 1-800-322-3223. Live National Grid customer service is available from 7am to 7pm on Monday-Friday.
- Gas Emergencies: 1-800-233-5325.
- Report an Outage: 1-800-465-1212.
- Credit and Collections: 1-888-211-1313.
- Specialized Commercial Group and Tree Trimming: 1-800-322-3223.
National Grid Web Links
- National Grid Official Web Site
- National Grid Facebook page
- National Grid Twitter Page
- National Grid Youtube page
National Grid Mailing Address
P.O. Box 960
Northborough, MA 01532-0960
P.O. Box 11742
Newark, NJ 07101-4742
National Grid support email
Support email customer service option is not supported by National Grid.
National Grid Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service option is not supported by National Grid. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-322-3223 and follow instructions above.