Below are steps to contact LifeLock customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-543-3562
- Press 2
- Press 0
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from LifeLock
LifeLock Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 to enroll or learn more about our service
- Press 2 to learn how Lifelock business solutions can help you increase revenue provide unique employee benefits or data breach services
- Press star to return to the main menu
- Press 0 to speak to a representative at any time
- Press the pound key to repeat these options
LifeLock Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live LifeLock customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
LifeLock Support Phone Numbers
- LifeLock Support Phone Number: 1-800-543-3562. Live LifeLock customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- International General Information: 1-480-457-4500. Live LifeLock customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Information about becoming a LifeLock partner: 1-877-511-7906.
LifeLock Web Links
LifeLock Mailing Addresses
60 East Rio Salado Parkway, Suite 400, Tempe, AZ 85281
LifeLock Fax Number
LifeLock support email
LifeLock Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from LifeLock. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-543-3562 and follow instructions above.
LifeLock Help Page
You can find more information at LifeLock Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Lifelock contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Lifelock website.
- Open Lifelock Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.