Below are steps to contact Medicare customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227)
- Say “Agent” or press 0
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Medicare
Medicare Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 or say “Claim Status”.
- Press 2 or say “Coverage and Benefits”.
- Press 3 or say “Premium payments”.
- Press 4 or say “Preventive exams”.
- Press 5 or say “Deductible”.
- Press 6 or say “Help me with something else”.
- Press 0 or say “Agent”.
Medicare Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Medicare customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Medicare Support Phone Numbers
- Medicare Support Phone Number: 1-800-633-4227. Live Medicare customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- TTY: 1-877-486-2048.
Medicare Web Links
Medicare Mailing Addresses
Medicare Contact Center Operations:
PO Box 1270
Lawrence, KS 66044
Medicare support email
Medicare doesn’t offer live customer support via e-mail. The best way to contact Medicare is to call them at 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227).
Medicare Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Medicare. To contact a Medicare live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-633-4227 and follow instructions above.
Medicare Help Page
You can find more information about Medicare at Medicare Help page.