Below are steps to contact Microsoft Office customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-642-7676
- Say “Help with Office”
- Say “Home” or press 1
- Say “Technical support” or press 1
- Say “Office” or press 3
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Microsoft Office customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Microsoft Office Support Phone Numbers
- Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Outlook) Support Phone Number is 1-800-642-7676. Live Microsoft Office customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- For Global Microsoft Customer Service support number visit Microsoft Global Customer Service phone numbers.
Microsoft Office Web Links
- Microsoft Office Official Web Site
- Microsoft Office Facebook page
- Microsoft Office Twitter page
- Microsoft Office Instagram page
- Microsoft Outlook page
Microsoft Office support email
Microsoft Office doesn’t offer live support via e-mail. The best way to contact Microsoft Office is to call them at 1-800-642-7676.
Microsoft Office Support Forum
You can ask more questions and find answers about Microsoft Office on the Microsoft Office Support Forum.
Microsoft Office Live Chat Support
Below are steps to contact Live Chat Microsoft Office:
- To sign in at Microsoft Office Official Web Site
- To go to the Microsoft Office Contact Support page (including Microsoft Outlook Support)
- Describe your issue
- Press “Get Help”
- Press “Live Chat”. Chat is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Microsoft Office Help Page
You can find more information about Microsoft Office at Microsoft Office Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Microsoft Office contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Microsoft Office website.
- Open Microsoft Office Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.