Below are steps to contact Q Link Wireless customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-855-754-6543
- Press 4
- Say “Other”
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Q Link Wireless
Q Link Wireless Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 if you are interested in becoming a new Q Link Wireless customer or if you are looking for information about Q Link’s LifeLine Program including “Bring your own phone”.
- Press 2 if you already started an application and you do not have a Q Link phone.
- Press 3 if you are an existing Q Link customer.
- Press 4 if you want Q Link technical support.
- Press the star key to hear these options again.
Q Link Wireless Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Q Link Wireless customer service is available from 8am to 12pm EST Monday-Friday, from 9am to 6pm EST Saturday-Sunday.
Q Link Wireless Support Phone Numbers
- Q Link Wireless Support Phone Number: 1-855-754-6543. Live Q Link Wireless customer service is available from 8am to 12pm EST Monday-Friday, from 9am to 6pm EST Saturday-Sunday.
Q Link Wireless Web Links
Q Link Wireless Fax Number
Q Link Wireless support email
To contact Q Link Wireless via e-mail use the following Q Link Wireless contact form
Q Link Wireless Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support at Q Link Wireless Support page by clicking a “Get Help” button.
Q Link Wireless Help Page
You can find more information about Q Link Wireless at Q Link Wireless Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Q Link Wireless contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Q Link Wireless website.
- Open Q Link Wireless Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.