If you need to talk to a live person at Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) customer service you need to dial 1-888-842-6328 phone number. After that select 5 at the first prompt and 6 at the second. After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Navy Federal Credit Union.
When you dial 1-888-842-6328 phone number you will get to the following main menu:
- For checking, checking credit line and debit cards press 1
- For savings, certificates, IRAs and money markets press 2
- For credit cards press 3
- For mortgage, equity, auto or other loans press 4
- To hear more options press 5
If you select 6 from the main menu you will get to the following prompt:
- To make a payment or transfer money press 1
- For telephone password, federal online or our mobile app press 2
- For branch locations and hours press 3
- For our routing number press 4
- For vehicle title press 5
- To speak with a representative press 6
- To the previous menu press star
Navy Federal Credit Union Customer Service Options
Navy Federal Credit Union Phone Customer Service
- For bill pay you need to dial 1-888-560-8031.
- To contact business services you need to dial 1-877-418-1462.
- For member and account services you need to dial 1-888-842-6328.
Navy Federal Credit Union Social Networks Customer Service
- Navy Federal Credit Union customer service on Facebook could be reached on Navy Federal Credit Union Facebook page
- Navy Federal Credit Union customer service on Twitter could be reached on Navy Federal Credit Union Twitter page
- Navy Federal Credit Union customer service on Youtube could be reached on Navy Federal Credit Union Youtube page
How do I speak to a live person if Nfcu contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Nfcu website.
- Open Nfcu Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.