Below are steps to contact Telstra customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 132-200
- Say “I don’t have one”
- Press 4 (for anything else)
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Telstra
Telstra Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for billing inquiry
- Press 2 for new connections
- Press 3 for faults with your service
- Press 4 for anything else
Telstra Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Telstra customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Telstra Support Phone Numbers
- Telstra Customer Support Phone: 132-200. Live Telstra customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Telstra’s Disability Enquiry Hotline: 1800 068 424.
Telstra App Customer Service
Below are steps to contact Telstra customer service by mobile app:
- Open or download the My Telstra app.
- Tap the “Get Help” tab.
- Press the blue message icon.
- Send a message.
Telstra Web Links
- Telstra Official Web Site
- Telstra Facebook page
- Telstra Twitter page
- Telstra Instagram page
- Telstra Youtube page
Telstra Support Community
You can find more information about Telstra on the Telstra Forum page page. Community Support representative are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Telstra Live Chat Support
Below are steps to contact Telstra customer service by chat:
- Go to the Telstra Chat Support page.
- Choose the question.
- Fill in the form.
- Press the “Chat Now” blue button.
Telstra Help Center
- You can find more information about Telstra on the Telstra Customers Support page.
Telstra support email
- For questions in relation to this Privacy Statement send an e-mail to [email protected]
How do I speak to a live person if Telstra contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Telstra website.
- Open Telstra Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.