Below are steps to contact Tennessee Unemployment customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-844-224-5818
- Press 1 (for assistance with unemployment claims or questions about your unemployment benefits)
- Press 1 (for questions or assistance file on your claim)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Tennessee Unemployment
Tennessee Unemployment Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for assistance with unemployment claims or questions about your unemployment benefits.
- Press 2 for help with employer unemployment taxes, such as quarterly taxes, tax rates and employer account numbers.
- Press 3 for all other calls.
Tennessee Unemployment Voice Sub-Menu (if you press 1)
- Press 1 for questions or assistance on your claim.
- Press 2 for questions or assistance completing your weekly certification.
- Press 3 for general questions about how to file or to check the status of your claim or assistance accessing your Jobs4TN account or your password reset.
Tennessee Unemployment Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Tennessee Unemployment Insurance customer service is available from 7:30am to 4pm CT Monday-Friday, from 8am to 4:30pm CT Saturday-Sunday.
Tennessee Unemployment Support Phone Numbers
- TN Unemployment Support Phone Number: 1-844-224-5818. Live Tennessee Unemployment Insurance customer service is available from 7:30am to 4pm CT Monday-Friday, from 8am to 4:30pm CT Saturday-Sunday.
- Proof of unemployment for social services (food stamps, housing, loans) and historical unemployment records (1099-G tax info and proof of receipt): 1-615-442-7009.
- Employers, Government Officials and their Contractors, and Third-Parties: 1-615-741-3170.
- Report Suspected UI Benefit Payment Fraud: 1-615-206-3116.
- Report Suspected UI Tax Fraud: 1-615-741-2346.
- Natural disaster support line: 1-844-436-7117 (option 2).
Tennessee Unemployment Web Links
- Tennessee Unemployment Web Site
- TN Department of Labor & Workforce Facebook page
- TN Dept of Labor & Workforce Twitter page
- TN Department of Labor & Workforce Youtube page
- TN Department of Labor & Workforce Instagram page
Tennessee Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
State of Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development
Employment Security Legal Office
220 French Landing Drive, Suite 3B
Nashville, Tennessee 37243
Benefit Payment Control:
220 French Landing Drive
Nashville, TN 37243-1002
Tennessee Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support at TN Unemployment page.
- Press the “Chat” blue button in the bottom right corner of the page
- Start chat
TN Unemployment support e-mail
Tennessee UI Help Center
You can find more information at Tennessee Unemployment Insurance (UI) Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Tn Unemployment contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Tn Unemployment website.
- Open Tn Unemployment Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.